Chili and Lime Dressing
20g red chilli, roughly chopped
20g lime juice
20g coriander stalk
15g fish sauce
25g light palm sugar
Green Mango Salsa
100g green mango
Julienne 100g cucumber
Julienne 50g red chilli
Julienne 20g mint leaves
Julienne 20g coriander leaves
Julienne 50g red onion, finely sliced
200g brown onions, peeled and roughly sliced
Zest of 1 lemon
1 bunch of spring onions, roughly cut
3g fresh ground pepper
Chilli and Lime Dressing
- Place all ingredients in the blender, blitz everything together.
- Pass it through a fine strainer.
- Keep cool to use.
Green Mango Salad
- Place all the ingredients in larger bowl.
- Add the dressing, mix well.
- Preheat the Electrolux Steam oven to 130°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Place the onion, fennel, lemon and spring onion in an oven tray (reserve a small amount of mixed vegies).
- Season the fish by stuffing the reserved mixed vegies into the fish cavity.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetable mix.
- Insert the probe into thickest part of the fish flesh.
- Steam the fish with the probe set at 60°C.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and rest for 5 mins.