People who are forever cleaning up small messes here and there will know the struggle of always having to bring a canister vacuum in and out of storage for a 30-second clean-up.
While canister vacuums are the perfect solution for full home cleans thanks to their high-power suction, a cordless vacuum is essential to have on hand for those grab-and-go situations where a spot clean is all you need.
If you’re looking to add a cordless vacuum to your at-home cleaning repertoire, here are three things to consider.
1. Versatility is key
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, versatility is key to ensure you can clean up any and every mess. With the new UltimateHome 300 Handstick Vacuum 21.6V (EFP31315), you can forget bending and twisting to reach all corners and crevices in your home. From vacuuming under furniture to cleaning high corners, simply attach the accessory that suits the surface and location you need to clean.
2. Hard-working features
Cleaning your home doesn’t have to be a tedious chore. With the right tool for the job, you’ll be able to handle the mess quickly and efficiently. Our new UltimateHome 300 Handstick Vacuum 21.6V (EFP31315) is the perfect cordless vacuum, combining the power of an upright vacuum cleaner with the flexibility of a hand-held model.
The features you need to know about:
• Up to 99%* dust pick up: Enjoy efficient vacuuming with up to 99%* dust pick up on the hard floor for an efficient and thorough clean.
• Cyclonic dust separation: The cyclonic system separates dirt from the air, enabling the vacuum to maintain optimal performance and suction throughout the entire cleaning process.
• Uninterrupted vacuuming: The detachable battery pack guarantees longer sustained performance. So whether it's a quick clean-up or a weekly deep clean, you vacuum efficiently with up to 40 minutes^ of uninterrupted runtime.
• Easy maintenance: The two-step washable filters and an easy-to-clean 0.5L dust container makes maintaining your vacuum a breeze.
3. Cleaning frequency
Are you someone that reaches for the vacuum almost daily? Then a cordless vacuum is definitely for you, just grab and go when you want a quick clean. A cordless vacuum’s slimline design means it can be conveniently stored away on its integrated wall mount when you've finished.
If you’re after something more comprehensive with large capacity and enough power for a full home clean, check out our range of canister vacuums.
Want to know how to choose the best vacuum for your home? Check out our guide to shopping smart for the much-used appliance.
* Based on internal tests on hard floors according to IEC 62 885-2 ed. 1
^ Based on internal tests based on a full stick at min mode, according to IEC 60 704-2-1 and 3.