600g baby waxy potatoes, cut into quarters
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Parmesan and Basil Chicken
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Zest of 1/2 lemon
2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
650g free-range chicken breasts
1 punnet green beans, ends trimmed
1 bunch baby broccoli, ends trimmed
Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 220°C/220°C (Fan). Line an oven tray with baking paper. Bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil.
- Cook potatoes in pot of boiling water for 12-14 minutes or until tender. Drain well and return to pot. Set aside.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large fry-pan on medium-high heat. Cook onion for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add garlic and cook for a further 1 minute until fragrant. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir through oil, lemon zest, basil, parmesan and mustard.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and cut part-way through horizontally, leaving a hinge (place hand flat on top of chicken breast and slice almost through). Spread parmesan mixture over one side of each breast, fold over to encase filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in the same pan on medium-high heat and fry chicken for 2 minutes each side until golden, but not cooked through. Transfer to prepared tray and roast for about 8-12 minutes (depending on thickness) or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat a drizzle of oil in the same pan on high heat. Add beans and baby broccoli and stir-fry for 3 minutes until tender and charred. Sprinkle with lemon zest and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice to potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Thickly slice chicken.
Divide chicken, potatoes and greens between plates.
The size of your chicken breasts will determine the cook time. For larger breasts cook a little longer than the 8-12 minutes.